Delain Law Office, PLLC, located in virtual space with physical presence in Schenectady, New York, helps you, our client, NURTURE YOUR MIND-CHILD®. We work with you to help you acquire and enforce your intellectual property rights.
Delain Law Office, PLLC, represents business and individuals, inventors, trademark holders, and copyright holders, business owners, startups, mid-level and established businesses, nonprofits and for-profits.
Along with intellectual property matters, we handle general business matters:
- Intellectual Property:
- trade dress
- trade secret
- unfair trade practice/unfair competition
- computer and internet law
- e-commerce and click-wrap contracts
- technology transfer
- IP audits
- protecting intellectual property in bankruptcy proceedings
- valuation of intellectual property
- formation and entity selection
- contracts, including technology transfer, licensing and noncompetition agreements
- strategic alliances
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) concerns
- sale of the business
- dissolution, winding up, and termination of business
The firm was founded by Nancy Baum Delain, Esq. in 2004.
Contact us now.