Delain Law Office, PLLC, located in the historic Stockade District of Schenectady, New York, is devoted to helping you NURTURE YOUR MIND-CHILD™.
Matters we handle include:
- Intellectual Property
- Patent Law: Search, Application Drafting and Prosecution
- Trademark Law: Search, Application and Prosecution
- Copyright Law: Application and Prosecution
- Trade Secret and Unfair Competition Law
- Intellectual Property Audit
- Monetizing Intellectual Property
- Licensing of intellectual property
- Franchising of intellectual property
- Business Law
- Entity formation: corporations, LLCs/LLPs, partnerships, sole proprietorships
- Board of Directors Advisement
- Business strategizing
- Closing and winding down your business
- Personal bankruptcy, described here
Delain Law Office, PLLC wants to promote your business interests by leveraging your intellectual property and business collateral through a long-term working relationship founded on an understanding of your technology and/or business objectives, sustained by providing legal services timely and efficiently. We serve clients in a broad range of industries, from startups to midsized companies, software companies, designers, and individual inventors.
Contact us at 518-371-4599 for more information.
You’re very likely to meet at least a couple of Nancy’s cats when you visit the office; Gus, Linus and Lucy love to meet and greet our clients, and maybe Motley or Simon will put in a slightly more dignified appearance. You’re less likely to meet Jazzy, Hairy, Furby, or Lexie.
Because the cats live here, we ask you to let us know if you cannot interact with them (allergy; fear of cats); in such a circumstance, we will gladly meet you at an alternate location such as a local restaurant or the public library.