Delain Law Office, PLLC, located in the busy hub of Clifton Park, New York, is devoted to helping you NURTURE YOUR MIND-CHILD®.
Matters we handle include:
- Intellectual Property
- Patent Law: Search, Application Drafting and Prosecution
- Trademark Law: Search, Application and Prosecution
- Copyright Law: Application and Prosecution
- Trade Secret and Unfair Competition Law
- Intellectual Property Audit
- Monetizing Intellectual Property
- Licensing of intellectual property
- Franchising of intellectual property
- Business Law
- Entity formation: corporations, LLCs/LLPs, partnerships, sole proprietorships
- Board of Directors advisement
- Business strategizing
- Business purchase and sale
- Closing and winding down your business
- Personal bankruptcy, described here
Delain Law Office, PLLC promotes your business interests by leveraging your intellectual property and business collateral through a long-term working relationship founded on an understanding of your technology and/or business objectives, and sustained by providing legal services timely, effectively and efficiently. We serve clients in a broad range of industries, from startups to midsized companies, software companies, designers, and individual inventors.
Contact us at 518-371-4599 for more information.
1 February 2018: We’ve moved! Delain Law Office, PLLC is now located at 800 NY Rt. 146, Suite 283, Clifton Park, NY 12065.
2 May 2017: Delain Law Office, PLLC received the Small Business Excellence Award for 2017 in Albany, NY. Given annually by the Small Business Administration, this award “…recognize[s] businesses based on their longevity, innovation, sales growth, increased employment, ability to overcome adversity or community contributions.” Here is a video of Nancy’s acceptance speech.
20 June 2016: Nancy was admitted to the bar of the Supreme Court of the United States.
NURTURE YOUR MIND-CHILD® is a registered trademark of Delain Law Office, PLLC.
The DLO logo is a trademark of Delain Law Office, PLLC.
All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
The content of this site is ©2005, 2018, Delain Law Office, PLLC, except as noted. All rights reserved.